This small group retreat features ten 35-minute DVD lessons by Fr. Gaitley exploring Consoling the Heart of Jesus.
The Consoling the Heart of Jesus Group Retreat consists of Reading from the Consoling the Heart of Jesus book, Answering questions from the Retreat Companion, and Meeting to learn and share about the key points of each week. The Retreat Coordinator's Guide assists in organizing the sessions and facilitating this Reading, Answering, and Meeting format.
The Participant Pack and The Coordinator kit are available with and without the core book Consoling the Heart of Jesus
The Participant Pack contains:
- Consoling the Heart of Jesus Retreat Companion
- "Consoler's Morning Offering" prayer card
- 8"x10" Divine Mercy Image
- Rosary (colors will vary)
- "Chaplet and Novena of Divine Mercy" pamphlet
- 8½" x 11" full-color Consoler's Principle and Foundation Certificate
- "Way of the Cross" pamphlet
- Divine Mercy Explained booklet
The Coordinator kit: Contains a Participant Pack and the Consoling the Heart of Jesus: Retreat Talks by Fr. Michael Gaitley, as well as the Retreat Coordinator's Guide.
- Additional Information
Happ Pack Options set Sku happgroupchj Formato Otros Medidas No Idioma Inglés Typo Otros Ship Date No